I pray for comfort for my ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendy

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for comfort for my ### and ### during his chemo treatments. Dear Lord, I also ask for patience in the classroom. I am getting very frustrated with my teenagers and the school system, in general. I used to be excited about my job, and now it is a burden. Please give me faith and strength to make it through these difficult times.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for Comfort and Healing of my Cat that has a Stage 4 CKD And also I Pray that I God Comforted me in Times of Distress like This situation Thanks and God Bless
Replies
12
Views
181
I have been very consistently praying to get married for almost 10 years now, and I am starting to feel very weary and hopeless. I am praying that the Lord will give me peace in my heart and will hear my cries and will bless me with a family of my own. I am very tired. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
289
Please pray for me. I miss my dad so much. He went to be with the Lord on the 27th of November. I can’t believe I won’t be able to talk to him anymore. I won’t be able to ask him questions. See his sweet smile. Papa was a very loving father. In the last two years, he was very depressed; he...
Replies
11
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom