Father Lord who art in heaven I ask you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto

Prayer Partner
Father Lord who art in heaven I ask you Lord to give me strength not let me fall into temptation and deliver me from evil that I my god you are powerful and can help me get back with my ex girlfriend (###), born in ###, I ask god in the name of Jesus who died for our sin I'll show you all the love I feel for her, father help me have mercy on me I love you Lord I that this petition you can help and many people can pray for me father forgive me if I have failed but now I'm closer than ever to you and you can give me a second chance i know you can do this miracle i faith on you, thank you Lord, thank you son and thanks holy spirit amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
thank you for prayer with and I know everything will be on timing God will give the yes I won't quit and keep it up Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our Father who art in Heaven who's Holy Spirit and Power dwells in us I come to You in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙏 ♥️ 🙌 Father I hope that You have a wonderful bless day and week full of Glory Honor Praise Worship and Thanksgiving from all Your children's gratefulness in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙏 For thine is...
Replies
5
Views
333
Our Father who art in Heaven I come to You with all Honor Praise Worship and Glory Thanksgiving for all things in Jesus name ❤️ 🙏 🙌 For thine is the Kingdom Power and Glory forever and ever AMEN 🙌 Father I hope You have a wonderful bless day and week full of Glory Honor Praise Worship and...
Replies
7
Views
594
Our Father who art in Heaven who's Holy Spirit and Power dwells in us in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙌 Father I hope that You have a wonderful bless evening and week full of Glory Honor Praise Worship and Thanksgiving from all Your children's gratefulness in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙌 For thine is the Kingdom...
Replies
4
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,868
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom