Dear Heavenly father I come to you with all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmomof4

Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly father I come to you with all these things that are making me miserable and sick and I give them to you. Only you know what can help me. I can no longer take this on by myself. Father I ask you to place your love and healing powers around my grandmother ### who was rushed to the emergency room last night with high blood pressure and chest pains. I ask you to heal her father as she is your child and is living her life in accordance to you. She is ### years of age and needs our help and prayers to strengthen her. I pray that you heal this ailment inside my body. I ask for your prayers and blessings for my grandson ### who has just been released from the hospital with upper respiratory conditions and the flu. He is only one father, an innocent child of yours. I ask that all of us that pray for each other on this site be blessed and healed as we walk this journey with you Lord. I ask that you show me a better way of getting closer to you and you lead me to the right church that I can be comfortable and grow in the Lord. I ask you all these things in Jesus name. Amen, Amen, and Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,868
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom