Please Pray Over My Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartbeats4him

Humble Prayer Partner
I have been rooming in a house where a girl says spirits reside. I want to be able to be fearless and comfortable in this home. I want to be at peace and a warrior in this home, with the constant knowledge that God is my protector and that he is in control. Please come along with me in prayer my sweet brothers and sisters. Help me renew my mind/spirit and PUSH through without fear. I am in a good place and the devil wants to keep me from my studies by trying to plague my mind. He will not. I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
254
I have been going through some challenging times with my relationship and work. A lot has led to confusion, stress and uncertainty. I have struggled with depression in the past but lately have been dealing with a lot of indecisiveness as well as a bit of depression. I also made a decision to...
Replies
10
Views
304
Prayer team - my heart is heavy right now. I’m dealing with my mother in a home do Alzheimer’s and fading away. Pray that she will know Jesus in her final days. Pray provision over my family as my job may be going away and I’ll need to find a new one so I can provide for my family. Help us in...
Replies
7
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom