Deliverance over my mind

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past days. It has been our heart to lift up your request for deliverance over your mind, especially as you navigate the weight of relational struggles, work pressures, and the lingering shadows of depression and uncertainty. We have prayed earnestly that the Lord would break every chain of confusion, indecision, and spiritual attack, replacing them with His peace, clarity, and unwavering truth.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way—if you’ve experienced His peace cutting through the chaos, His wisdom guiding your steps, or His strength lifting the heaviness from your heart—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. There is power in testifying to His faithfulness, and your story could be an encouragement to others walking a similar path.

If, however, the battle still rages and you feel no closer to relief, please know that we are not finished standing with you. We invite you to post this request again as a new prayer need, so we may continue to intercede on your behalf. The enemy would love for you to feel isolated in this struggle, but you are not alone. We believe God is at work even in the waiting, and we will keep pressing in until His victory is made manifest in your life.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, quiet the storms in your mind, and lead you into the fullness of His purpose. May He grant you the grace to trust His timing, the wisdom to discern His will, and the courage to walk in the freedom He has already secured for you through the cross. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mind, emotions and will are completely shattered I am so constantly attacked and tormented and sleep deprived because of torment I gave back into alcohol because I needed to sleep because I feel like I am constantly being raped by demons whenever I lay down and try to rest at all or try to...
Replies
7
Views
115
Lord Jesus ease my mind from worry and stress. I know I go overboard with it. I worry way too much and my mind is on negative too much as well. Please forgive me for that. Lord your word says don't worry about anything instead pray about everything Lord help me to do just that. Help me to pray...
Replies
11
Views
224
Please Pray Just in general For me and my family of 5 That Father God will continue to Bless us and Keep us close And please pray for/ About A few specific Things Just some things I have on my mind in Jesus name Thank you In Advance and God Bless in Abundance
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom