Just Some things on my mind

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift you and your family of ### before the Lord, asking Him to continue blessing you and keeping you close to His heart. We have specifically prayed over the concerns on your mind, trusting that our Heavenly Father hears and answers according to His perfect will.

If God has moved in a mighty way and your prayers have been answered, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting on the Lord’s timing and nothing seems to have changed, please share your request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf.

May the Lord draw near to you as you seek Him, filling your home with His peace, provision, and presence. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray everything goes good with my ###'s appointment today that everybody at the dentist office will be nice and understanding and That We won't have any trouble please pray for me and my family of ### In General and For some unspoken requests please pray For My spouse's healing and for...
Replies
6
Views
108
Please Pray For me and my Family Of ### in general Please Pray For Us as we start homeschooling for the year Please Pray for A unspoken request I have today Its a need I have That I need I have I need God to Meet today imidently Please Pray For me and My spouse to be closer please pray For Some...
Replies
11
Views
178
I'm asking For Prayer In The Name of Jesus about several things this Morning Unspoken A few are regarding Upcoming appointments Healing for my ### And That A worry I have will not ever come to pass Also A few needs Just several unspoken request in Jesus name Thank You
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom