my grandson seems to be in a deep state ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dick

Guest
my grandson seems to be in a deep state of depression. lord, please help him. he has seemingly got off track, and needs your help. give me direction, and show me how i can help him.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for My grandson ### Prayers to keep him safe. AND FOR GOD TO LET HIM KNOW HOW MUCH GRANDMA LOVES HIM AND MISSES HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Please pray that my grandson, who just dropped out of college, be blessed by his new job. Also, that he will make some good male friends, and return to college in the Fall. I pray Jesus will light a fire in him, to have interest in something, and to be less depressed, and more interested in...
Replies
7
Views
432
Thank you, God. Lord I'm trying to understand this, but it has been difficult. I keep praying for my third grandson, but it seems like it's failing or I'm failing him. Lord, I pray he is released from jail this morning I pray you intervene Lord, come into his life, set him on the right path...
Replies
8
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom