Financial Blessing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for us to receive financial blessing from God, Almighty Father please Help us... We need to meet some financial deadlines... please GOD do not put us to shame, Lord you know our requirements, We are in deep financial crisis, Father save us from this crisis,

Dear prayer partners Please pray that God showers his blessings to bail us from this hard pressing situation. Praise the LORD and GOD Bless you praying for us..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Ezekielsp, I pray that you receive the financial blessings that you desire. I know that it is not easy waiting for a financial miracle. I, too, am also in the same situation. I have no help and no one to go to for assistance. I have to wait for guidance and a God-sized blessing.

Father God, you know the circumstances that ### is going through, you know the anxiety and stress he and his family is going through. Father send blessings, assistance, and resources that will eliminate the financial issues he and his family is currently experiencing. Lord, give patience to ### to wait for your intervention Lord, we know that when we are going through, we get impatient. Lord grant peace of mind to him and the financial blessing that can only come from you in Jesus' name we pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please provide a financial blessing for me and her mother. Give me wisdom about every financial decision she needs to make, open the right doors for employment and additional income, and give her peace when the numbers feel overwhelming. Please provide what they need without placing a...
Replies
12
Views
190
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
175
Please pray for me ### a financial Blessing
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom