Help ### Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter nandhu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nandhu

Guest
My ### having some land problem... Help him pls
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
184
These people promised me appointments this week and would text or email me first, but received nothing yet. Been so busy to follow up. Jesus, what do I do on these urgent, long-awaiting appointments? Please help me navigate all of this. Been so hot. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
121
I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom