Lord I asked that you bless my marriage. Soften ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyHerrera
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnnyHerrera

Guest
Lord I asked that you bless my marriage. Soften ###'s heart and show her what she has and it's not worth leaving her family. Give her wisdom and the strength to resist temptation. Thank you Jesus.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to your perfect will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
161
Please lord bless my marriage and May my wife (###) please realize that I love her and the kids, lord please come into our lives and be her guide and make us whole again.
Replies
9
Views
377
Dear heavenly father, I come to you right now, Lord firstly, I ask that you forgive me on my sins and help me to be a better loving, caring and leading husband. Father I come to you right now in this harmony to ask for your guidance in your hand and mine and ###‘s marriage, whatever distractions...
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom