Dear Sir/Madam My Name is ###, I had a interview ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunilroy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunilroy

Guest
Dear Sir/Madam

My Name is ###, I had an interview today, I am very nerves and tense, kindly I beg here, please pray for me, tomorrow I am going to get result...
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for Job Dear Sir/Madam, Today my friend going to job interview in ###, her name is ###, she was trying for a job last six months. can you prayer for her job request in the name of God. thank you Regards ###
Replies
6
Views
387
Hello everyone, just wanted to share some news. About a week or so ago I posted to hear back from some potential jobs that I have applied to. And Thank God I did!!! Really though, I am so grateful for God and the Lord Jesus for answering my prayers. I had an interview today at one of the many...
Replies
7
Views
337
Request for Job Dear Sir/Madam, One of my dearest friend Ms. ### done interview in ### (###) For HR Position and waiting for job confirmation call from ### (###) in ###. She was more interested on that Human resource (HR) job Position and she is very comfortable in that institution. Can you...
Replies
4
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom