peachy
Servant
Dear Lord I thank you for this day which I get to help heal those who need me. I thank you for giving me this great opportunity to work everyday in such a great career. I am thankful for the people who continue to utilize my services through all the transitions. I pray that I may continue to serve others in this capacity with your help my Lord. I pray that You will bless me with financial stability and prosperity. I hope that I will always remember where I came from and to remember others when I reach the mountain top. My Lord you have always helped me achieve what I set out to do. Please help me achieve the success I know in my heart I deserve. I pray that my success will bring happiness to myself and others especially ### who has sacrificed so much for me to get to this point in my life.
