2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, I oftimes feel that I have suffered too much. why the desperate poverty. Please dear God, release your grace and glory. In Jesus' name I pray believing.
Replies
5
Views
92
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful for God and all of his blessings! I pray for my family, my friend's, and those I don't know, that God will bless you according to his needs! In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
Replies
3
Views
77
B
  • Locked
Pray for my school. There have been thefts and other kinds of disturbances. Pray for huge angels to guard all the doors
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
My brother in law ###...Lord touch his mind with Peace and let him find You in Spirit and in Truth...Cover him and reveal Yourself to him in a mighty way...touch his family and bring them through according to Your word...in this difficult time let them grow in You, bringing You honor and...
Replies
6
Views
182
  • Locked
Please pray that ### accepts monthly payments so I can continue receiving benefits.
Replies
6
Views
225
  • Locked
I am facing difficulties in my life since many years now, I don't know what to do, people of God please pray for ###, I need deliverance, I dedicate my life to Jesus Christ from today in Jesus name AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
162
  • Locked
Deliver me Lord from this terrible spirit of alcohol drinking cigarette smoking and spirit of lust, in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
5
Views
160
  • Locked
I ask for your prayers in finding a full time job. I lost my job Jan 18, 2013. I have faith that I will find another one soon, but at times the devil wants me to doubt God. I know all things are possible and nothing is impossible when I believe. Thank you for your prayers, ###
Replies
4
Views
114
  • Locked
Deliver me Lord from spirit of alcohol drinking in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
136
  • Locked
I started some new tablets which the psychiatrist gave me to help treat my depression and I'm happy to say I feel better. But God is the ultimate healer and I ask for His blessing on my life. Please pray for God's continued blessing and healing for my depression and hearing problems. May God...
Replies
4
Views
102
Back
Top Bottom