Today I amt hankful for God and all of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful for God and all of his blessings! I pray for my family, my friend's, and those I don't know, that God will bless you according to his needs! In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me Today i am closing the default d Chapter JESUS be with me i pray everything closes fast with no hicups , hesistantions or delays you know my future in i pray with with my soul also to get better with my guitar in your name LORD JESUS amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
171
Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray That I will have a accomplishing Day Please Pray that I will not have any setbacks or hold ups from the enemy and his helpers trying to stop me from doing What I need to Please Pray That My ###, ### and ### Will not cause me any trouble Or even give me any symptoms today And That...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom