Please pray that ### accepts monthly payments so I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Prayer Partner
Please pray that ### accepts monthly payments so I can continue receiving benefits.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
If you are referring to SSDI/SSI they have two forms you can complete if you received an overpayment. First, they should only ask for a percentage back but they do have forms if it would make it financially impossible to pay. There is also another form where you can appeal the overpayment if you can show you had no idea you were receiving an overpayment. I will pray for you and God's guidance, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
247
Please pray that the payments that I scheduled this week clear with no issues. Please pray we receive financial blessings. Please pray that the sale of the ### is quick, easy, and stress free. Please pray that everything is finally split evenly. Please pray for protection over us, our marriage...
Replies
7
Views
300
On the verge of giving up. I have posted my problems here before. For the month of October all my dues were left unpaid. I received threats and harassment every day, now I am even afraid of checking calls, mails & messages. My mental health deteriorated and I am not doing well physically. I have...
Replies
10
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom