Deliver me Lord from spirit of alcohol drinking in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
I have prayed for you, remember according to your faith be it unto you.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father we thankyou again for another soul that has realised all dependency on you. Bless ###, show her the light to thy path. We cast out any evil plans that want her to continue with her drinking. In the Mighty name of Jesus, deliver her from the evil of alcohol and let her realise that she is worth your blessings. I declare and decree that it is done and you are free. AMEN

Please do pray diligently and ask the Lord to guide you even as you study the Bible.

May the Lord bless you, and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God! I need your mercy on my life right now today. My husband is dealing with alcohol addiction and every other person who is a drinking alcoholic he will drink and forget about to stay sober. In the name of Jesus rebuke spirit of alcohol addiction in my husband. Deliver his unbelief in...
Replies
8
Views
305
Hello wonders without team please pray for my husband that should arrest him from alcoholic drinking, adultery, unfaithful, checking, irresponsible and be good husband to me and my children. He lies too much. I want God to change his life completely and he should sincerely fear God.
Replies
8
Views
341
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I bring before You my brother, ###. Lord, you created him for purpose, not for destruction. I ask You to break every chain of alcohol from his life and remove every desire for drinking from his body, mind, and spirit. Let him hunger and thirst only...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom