My brother in law ###...Lord touch his mind with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action238

Account Closed
My brother in law ###...Lord touch his mind with Peace and let him find You in Spirit and in Truth...Cover him and reveal Yourself to him in a mighty way...touch his family and bring them through according to Your word...in this difficult time let them grow in You, bringing You honor and bringing You praise...Comfort ### with Peace..Touch ### and bless her efforts in her career...Lord open doors of opportunity for her that will bring You glory and honor...Touch ### and her depression...lift her up to that place that You are glorified and exalted...touch ### and lift her up from this sickbed...touch ### with Favor and lead her to that place that she is used by You...touch ### and her home cover them with Truth and lead them to glory in You..Lord thank You for hearing and thank you for touching them...in Jesus name I pray...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I lift up my ### to You right now. You see his struggles and the heavy financial burdens weighing on him. Lord, he finds it hard to concentrate because of these debts and loans we face as a family. Please give him strength, wisdom, and peace of mind to endure these challenges. Father...
Replies
9
Views
248
My husband wishes he was dead. Please touch his mind now Jesus. Bind our hearts together. Make me his biggest supporter and help meet.
Replies
9
Views
104
keep ### from all evil and danger, touch his mind to ni be persuaded to move to another state when he turns ###. Touch me oh heavenly father amen
Replies
5
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom