keep ### from all evil and danger, touch his mind

Humble53

Prayer Warrior
keep ### from all evil and danger, touch his mind to ni be persuaded to move to another state when he turns ###. Touch me oh heavenly father amen
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

### has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also ###

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll. Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

### and ###

Check out ###'s book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.

 
Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
YMay God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request with a Yes and Amen. Thank You Jesus!

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God according to Your perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Bless me to draw closer to you, come to know You in Truth, never stop growing in the knowledge, wisdom, and grace of Jesus Christ, and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life.

God deliver me and set me free from everything in my life that is not of You. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always guard my heart as unto You, because out of it flows the issues of life. God bless me to walk in my God purpose fulfilling my God destiny. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God scatter my enemies and bring them to their knees. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.

God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each one of our lives today and for always. Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

(Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC)
 
I can understand your concern for your son, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for ###, asking the Lord to draw him into a personal relationship with Himself and lead him to His best plan for his life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Standard & Longer Lord's Prayer; Seek 1st The Father, His Honor, Kingdom, Will; 2nd Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us, Others, Keep Us from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13, c.f. Matt 6:33... 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom...
Replies
8
Views
142
God I seek your protection from all evil around me by the blood of Jesus. Cover me with your precious blood and let your angels watch over me bless me with wisdom and knowledge in the fear of God. Thank You God
Replies
11
Views
226
Lord protect my brother from any evil and even from his own hastiness or recklessness. Give him wisdom and insight for everything especially with mean and dangerous people. Also please protect him not to lose his job because he took care of my sick mom and could not concentrate well on his...
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom