debo
Humble Prayer Partner
I know sometimes bad things happen to God's children. I am still in a state of shock as to how I was recently convicted of 15 felonies. I was very confident in my Lord the entire time as I felt God will intervene. I know everyone says they did not do it, but this is really the case in my situation and I did not doubt that God was going to vindicate me. I lack understanding as to why I will be removed from the field of helping the sick, the mentally ill, seniors, and people with disabilities permanently when it is the only thing I am good at. I have a motion for acquittal coming up and possibly an appeal. I am begging all prayer warriors to please raise their voices to my God that I am still giving thanks and praise to despite this severe miscarriage of justice. Please pray for God to vindicate me, bless my children and wife, and above all let all see that when man fails and when the justice system fails the Lord never does. Pray for my faith to remain strengthened in the Lord and not to give in to the devil's temptation to doubt the powers of our Lord. I need prayers that the motion for acquittal will go great so I can use my story to continue to testify to God's greatness and so all may see that His timing is ultimately best.
