Increase In Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwilly286

Disciple of Prayer
I am asking God to restore my faith in him and a clearer understanding. I have been praying for a change in my life and in a situation with an ex and I am unsure if he is moving in my life or not. So I just ask God to help me put trust in him and to help me see through everything with his wisdom.
 
Psalm 37:5–6
5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him[d] and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward[e] shine like the dawn,[f]
your vindication like the noonday sun.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for everyone's prayers and thank you for advice. And to answer you hostadmin, as of right now I don't believe my answer has been made through God. I would like to repost this again, but I am unaware of how to do so.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
146
Dr increased my dose. Please pray through The LORDs grace I can get some relief on these intrusive thoughts they are pretty relentless. Appreciate the prayers
Replies
12
Views
186
Heavenly Father, I thank You for the job You have given me and for the provision it brings into my life. I come before You with a humble heart, asking for Your favor in my workplace. Lord, You see my efforts, my dedication, and the responsibilities I carry. I ask that You open doors for...
Replies
7
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom