thank you my heavenly father for not leaving my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter yolanda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yolanda

Guest
thank you my heavenly father for not leaving my side when at times my faith was small as a mustard seed. thank you for giving my sight back!!! thank you for all the blessing i'm seeing coming my way, thank you for all for the angels you put in my reach that help me. thank you for when my day and nights where so very dark...you where there. thank you my heavenly father thank you!!!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For completing the house sale so my ### will not lose his house now Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
486
THANK YOU, MY HEAVENLY FATHER, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. AMEN!!!!!
Replies
9
Views
323
Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ to thank you for your help lord I am concerned about my financial responsibility, I need to receive a financial blessing according to your riches lord hear my prayers please I need help lord put people in my life that can help me...
Replies
6
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom