We are trying for a baby child but no ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter nisharoby
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nisharoby

Guest
We are trying for a baby child but no response, we are very sad about this matter so we need your prayers, please pray for ### for a baby.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father open her womb and speak life...bring glory to Your name and speak...Touch them with Grace and continue to cover them with Your Mercy. Lord let them forever worship You in Spirit and in Truth...let them forever walk in obedience to Your will and way...Lord bind this marriage together with divine love and let them place their hope in You in Jesus name....
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is going to have a baby in November. His girlfriend's fault is having a baby shower for her and I want to have one too but really funny know how to plan it and my family doesn't seem like they want to help plan it, my grandson's father's girlfriend wants to have one too. I don't really...
Replies
10
Views
158
I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
229
Life in the guys from my past cannot come near me that have done me wrong they can’t find me with my original name or my new one. I change my name I don’t ever see Satan and crew ### or ### in nothing of mine no affiliation im done with it period permanently it is way to EVIL for me to look at...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom