Encouragement In Career

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_soul

Guest
Dear lord,

I thank you for grant me financial help with the part time job I currently have. I still do my best and stay cheerful while I don't find this job enjoyable. I just pray that you will give me daily assistance, so that I could be a good example of your disciple.

I pray for your encouragement in my everyday life. In you, I have the confidence to fight for my position. Lord, please pour your wisdom upon me, so that I can see through the tough times and hardworking. Lord, you know how much I would like to work in IP and how dedicated I am towards that. I just pray that you will encourage me to work towards the goal and not lose sight when things are going grey.

Lord, help me to cure my depression and procrastination, so that I could concentrate on studying hard in my revision. Lord, help me to excel and show my intelligence and understanding through my exams.

In Jesus I pray

amen
 
Dear Father, please bless her effort with strength, joy, peace, patience, love and success to give the best in her job for glorifying Your Name. Please use her life to be Your instrument in glorifying Your Name. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for deliverance from afflictions been battling for a long time for liberty and freedom
Replies
11
Views
162
I'm hoping while I'm still here in hospital for some encouragement and general prayer for my money to be returned and for intervention about my being in rehab.
Replies
9
Views
132
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom