Lord, pour your wisdom upon me, so that I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_soul

Guest
Lord, pour your wisdom upon me, so that I could see through the suffering, pain, and difficult times and rejoice. I found waiting for PhD/job interviews are very frustrating. Please give me encouragement. Lord, I am not sure which path is the best, so I pray that you will give me a clearer picture and help me to have a peace in my mind to concentrate on my short term goal. Lord, grant me opportunities so that I could spread my wings and serve you with the talents you have blessed me with. I ask all in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Please pour your wisdom upon me so I can stay focused on getting the assessment done today. I still feel unwell from COVID, but most of all I am stressed out by work. I pray that you will help me to refocus on what is important in life and fix my eyes on the cross at all time. Lord, it is...
Replies
6
Views
224
Lord, Please pour your wisdom upon me so I can present myself well in the interviews to come. I pray that you will give assistance throughout my job hunting process, so I can stay focus on the cross when I am suffering. I also pray that you will open more opportunities and draw them to me. Also...
Replies
6
Views
113
Lord, please pour your wisdom upon me so I can stay focused. I feel anxious and sad about how life has turned up. Lord, please help me to remember your existence at these difficult moments. I really pray that you will help me to speak the right word and show my passion tomorrow. I pray that you...
Replies
10
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom