Lord, please pour your wisdom upon me so I can stay

lost_soul

Servant of All
Lord, please pour your wisdom upon me so I can stay focused. I feel anxious and sad about how life has turned up. Lord, please help me to remember your existence at these difficult moments. I really pray that you will help me to speak the right word and show my passion tomorrow. I pray that you will bless our long travel to the interview as well as be a good representation of being your disciple. Lord, please heal my broken heart and do not let it affect my performance tomorrow. Lord, please help me enjoying my interview preparation and a good night sleep. Amen
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in the name of our Salvation Yeshua HaMashiach Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Please pour your wisdom upon me so I can stay focused on getting the assessment done today. I still feel unwell from COVID, but most of all I am stressed out by work. I pray that you will help me to refocus on what is important in life and fix my eyes on the cross at all time. Lord, it is...
Replies
6
Views
224
Lord my heavenly father, Please pour your wisdom upon me so I will stay focused on writing my dissertation without distractions. Lord, I do find writing while carrying a baby tiring and uneasy, but I pray that you will grant me strength, so I will do my best in the next few weeks. Lord, I pray...
Replies
9
Views
524
Lord my heavenly father, Please pour your wisdom upon me while I am editing my assessment. I found it difficult, but still want to do my best before handing in tomorrow lunch. Lord. I pray that you will give me guidance and assistance, so I can stay focused on improving the essay. Lord, please...
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom