B
beth26
Guest
Father, once again he is upset with me. I can't ask him anything, say anything, etc. Everything has to be his way and if I protest, there is always hell to pay. There has been much tension. I pray that You smooth things over for me until I can make a way to escape. I have nowhere to go and cannot handle the DV shelters any more. I feel like I am begging You and that You are ignoring me. I am not moving forward, but am suspended in time in "agony mode". I do not want to go backwards. Without a job, I will never make it out of a DV shelter. I need to go to work. It is causing so much stress financially and contributing to the discord at home. Please soften his heart and let this pass. He is trying to quit smoking and that has made him moodier than ever and I have to deal with the fallout. Father, this is an SOS. I am almost becoming suicidal as it seems like my only means of escaping this situation.
