all prayers of praise as i ask for prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenangel

Account Closed
all prayers of praise as i ask for prayer and know God is at work in my life all praise be to God please as i stat this another day take all dark thoughts and depression away as i see God in all around me i just do not understand some but i know God will get me threw please pray as all i do is sleep a lot i know i work very hard but please pray energy after work as well please pray ### not forget me as he did in past with the money he owes me as i could use it right now please pray that he stop taking advantage of me as all other people in my life as well they see kind heart and just keep taking please pray God watch over me so i stop feeling used and aboused please pray great joy and happiness in my life today and always let me be a great blessing to all i come in contact with
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with peace, joy, and love. Please use ### as an instrument in glorifying Your Name. Please let there be joy upon ### on every good things that ### has done. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers last week for health concerns. I asked for improvement in my swallowing difficulties that they believe is caused by GERD and for bloodwork and biopsies to be normal and for help with my fear in the waiting. I received bloodwork results today and all was good there! THANK YOU...
Replies
6
Views
288
As Jesus instructed us, we should pray without ceasing. I humbly commit my prayers and supplication to the great I am. I wanna praise Him for His holy covering, for His provision as My Jehovah Rohi, for His Protection for he is my Jehovah Nissi. For knowledge and Wisdom, He has bestowed upon me...
Replies
11
Views
570
I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom