2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
I have a request for financial breakthrough concerning my PG programme. I needed divine assistance to be able to finish my M Tech programme now going to 8 years now.
Replies
2
Views
97
  • Locked
please pray for my marriage, that my ### forgives me for leaving him in ###. May he forgive me for neglecting him. I love him and always will. please pray that we mend our marriage back.
Replies
7
Views
197
V
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter who is taking the wrong path. slowly getting involved with a married man with 3 kids. she's so young and I am so confused on what to do. I've done everything to separate her from him and assuring me that she will do so. But with the man's persistence I am afraid it...
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
After talking to one of my favorite prayer warriors yesterday I have decided not to take the ###'s offer. I feel that if I plead guilty I am giving into the devil. I know that God has done taken care of this and I just have to trust him for the outcome. Please continue to keep my family and me...
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Father, Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today. Thank you for healing my sinuses. Thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is...
Replies
5
Views
145
  • Locked
I am unemployed & hunting a job. I hope to join the ### project, but the ### (a railway corporation) reject my nomination as I receive an adverse comment in the previous project. It may lead me to be unemployed for a lot of time. I believe I can handle a project. I wish God shows mercy, so I...
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
Father in heaven. I come before you begging for help in the current difficulties my husband and I are facing. Father, things have gotten worse due to the financial difficulties we are facing and going through. I am scared of my husband. His temper has become worse Father and he becomes violent...
Replies
4
Views
149
  • Locked
IT IS 2:00 A.M IN ###. LISTEN UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THE LORD HAS PLACED ON MY HEART AGAIN TO PRAY FOR THE RESTORATION, SPIRITUAL HEALING, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. THIS IS SERIOUS! JUST LIKE SATAN IS OUT TO ATTACK MARRIAGES, HE IS OUT TO ATTACK OUR CHURCHES. FOR...
Replies
3
Views
115
  • Locked
Father how long more? Please send my ### to me. please get him to contact me, make the move because You know how many chances I've given him. Please bring us together immediately. I beseech you.
Replies
3
Views
128
S
  • Locked
i want my love to come back to me and our communication is normal like before.....i just want everything 2 be back to normal.... pliz help me in my request ...........!!!!!
Replies
3
Views
96
Back
Top Bottom