Father how long more? Please send my ### to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
Father how long more? Please send my ### to me. please get him to contact me, make the move because You know how many chances I've given him. Please bring us together immediately. I beseech you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, You know my husband has done me so wrong. And yet I wait. The wait is killing me as you know the burden I have on me to maintain our animals and 2 properties with acreage, and vehicles and as a result of little sleep and no time to cook Lord my health is failing. I'm exhausted, my...
Replies
7
Views
353
Father I am desperate now after so many years of waiting. I know that your timing is perfect. However my human nature sees all is the challenges and frankly there are certain things that you just will not do for us such as putting on our clothes or locking the door and things of that nature...
Replies
7
Views
335
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom