please pray for my marriage, that my ### forgives ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashanisana123

Prayer Warrior
please pray for my marriage, that my ### forgives me for leaving him in ###. May he forgive me for neglecting him. I love him and always will. please pray that we mend our marriage back.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
You have to realise that forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Pray that the Lord will give your husband the strength to forgive you. Meanwhile, let's pray...

Jehovah Lord, we are your children and we humbly bow before you with needs at hand. We know that Father, you are mighty to save. Father, you know ### very well at heart. Father, I pray that you are going to give the husband the will to accept her the way she is just like the way the prodigal son was welcomed back home by the father. Be the mentor of their souls. Lord, if it is your plan for them to be together again, then Lord be the answer. What the devil has planned will not prosper in Jesus name and we rebuke his evil plans in the Mighty name. Lord, I know it is done in Jesus name. AMEN.

.......... May the Lord bless you, and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace........ AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
204
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
197
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom