I'm Still Taking Prayer Request For Our ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn1

Beloved
IT IS 2:00 A.M IN ###. LISTEN UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THE LORD HAS PLACED ON MY HEART AGAIN TO PRAY FOR THE RESTORATION, SPIRITUAL HEALING, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. THIS IS SERIOUS! JUST LIKE SATAN IS OUT TO ATTACK MARRIAGES, HE IS OUT TO ATTACK OUR CHURCHES. FOR EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS A CHURCH, OR LEAD A MINISTRY I URGE YOU TO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR CHURCH OR MINISTRY. THERE IS NOT ONE CHURCH THAT COULD GO WITHOUT PRAYER. AMEN! GOD BLESS!
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is ###. I would like to request prayer for spiritual protection because I had difficult confrontations today about biblical teachings. The people I wrote to (formerly spoke with in person but they still wouldn't listen) claim to be involved in biblical ministries, but after some research...
Replies
6
Views
288
  • Locked
IT IS 2:00 A.M IN ###. THE LORD HAS PLACED IT ON MY HEART TO PRAY FOR OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. PRAYING FOR THE RESTORATION, SPIRITUAL HEALING, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH. BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS IS SERIOUS. SATAN IS OUT TO ATTACK. WE MUST STAY IN PRAYER. EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS A CHURCH AND LEADERS...
Replies
3
Views
112
  • Locked
IT IS 2:30 A.M IN ###. ONCE AGAIN THE LORD HAS PLACED IT ON MY HEART TO PRAY FOR THE RESTORATION, SPIRITUAL HEALING, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. LISTEN UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. I KNOW THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF PRAYER REQUEST ARE ABOUT THE RESTORATION OF...
Replies
5
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom