Faith19
Humble Prayer Partner
Father in heaven. I come before you begging for help in the current difficulties my husband and I are facing. Father, things have gotten worse due to the financial difficulties we are facing and going through. I am scared of my husband. His temper has become worse Father and he becomes violent. I know it's not his doing but all this is due to the frustration and anger. I know he does not mean to be abusive to me mentally, verbally, physically, and emotionally. I am scared Father. He has told me he does not want to have anything to do with me anymore and he wants me out of his life. Father, you brought us together and you were present during our wedding when we exchanged vows. You bonded us together and why Father are you allowing this to happen? He also told me that he has found someone in his life and I am not worthy of anything. Father, how much more do I need to go through? Why Father haven't you come and helped us? I made a promise to you last Wednesday that I will journey with you for 40 days. But Father, I really cannot take this anymore. I love my husband so much and I want more than anything for you to save our marriage and help us in more ways than one. Dear Father, I am beginning to lose hope and faith. Please Father come and help. I beg of you. Our Father In Heaven, hallowed be their name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread and forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Do not bring us to the test but deliver us from evil. Amen.
