I am unemployed & hunting a job. I hope ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry4bsc

Humble Prayer Partner
I am unemployed & hunting a job. I hope to join the ### project, but the ### (a railway corporation) reject my nomination as I receive an adverse comment in the previous project. It may lead me to be unemployed for a lot of time.

I believe I can handle a project. I wish God shows mercy, so I can join the ### project again.

Thank you for your prayer!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Brother, you have to realise that when things get tough, there are two situations there....

1. You are either close to your answer OR

2. The Lord has already foreseen greater plans for your future.

So your attitude should be like... "Lord, I know I have been struggling for this job but I know that you have what is best for me in store. Show me how to appreciate you on whatever you have at hand for me. It may look small for me but I know it is great from you. Lord, show me how to be patient, and show me good so that I may be able to bless others even as your flow of blessings increase and come forth before me. Lord, I am grateful for the life you have for me and I know that you still have a lot in store for me. It may not be this close but Father, you are going to take my hand and lead me to the destiny you have prepared for me. In Jesus name... AMEN."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request for prayer help, I am unemployed for ### years and I live in the city. I applied for jobs but unsuccessful. I want to start up my own SME business but no money. I registered company in ### but hasn't been operating due to lack of capital. I applied for project funds of $### approved by...
Replies
9
Views
298
Dear God, again I am unemployed. I don't know what to do to solve my financial problem. Please help me to solve this issue and to give a permanent job. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
1K
Hi I am unemployed. I am searching for job for longtime. And I have lot if financial problems. Please pray for ### to get a blessed Job.
Replies
15
Views
673
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom