After talking to one of my favorite prayer warriors ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
After talking to one of my favorite prayer warriors yesterday I have decided not to take the ###'s offer. I feel that if I plead guilty I am giving into the devil. I know that God has done taken care of this and I just have to trust him for the outcome. Please continue to keep my family and me in your pryers. Pray that my lawyer agrees with me. Thank you for all of your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
LORD, I LIFT UP ### BEFORE YOU. RENEW HIS STRENGTH. ALLOW HIM TO CONTINUE TO BE COMMITTED TO DOING YOUR WILL. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father in the Mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we commit ### unto your able hands today. You know what is best for him. Show him your ways Lord and let your light guide his path. For nothing is impossible in you, we ask diligently that you have the best instore for your child and the entire family. Your child may be weak at heart and in spirit but we know that you are the pillar of our lives and we know that you are going to support us and show us your way. We pray knowing that Father you have done what is just and best. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is my favorite prayer, I can feel the power of it when I pray it.
Replies
8
Views
32
  • Locked
I just realized after talking with my therapist that my ex boyfriend actually has narcissistic personality disorder. Please pray for ### as he is in ### right now and that he may become aware of this at some point in his life and the effects it has on people.
Replies
7
Views
189
  • Locked
Please, I need your prayers after talking on the phone to someone I care for and who did not sound too spontaneous. I am feeling hurt and really wonder what God's will is for us. Please uplift my broken heart and emotions to the Lord so that He heals me promptly and reveal His plan! Thanks and...
Replies
7
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,975
Messages
16,817,117
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom