I just realized after talking with my ### that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

242sca

Humble Prayer Partner
I just realized after talking with my therapist that my ex boyfriend actually has narcissistic personality disorder. Please pray for ### as he is in ### right now and that he may become aware of this at some point in his life and the effects it has on people.
 
you matter to God. He loves you. God hears your prayers. you will never be forsaken, continue to put your trust in him.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is never late. Wait on the Lord. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: “God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God encourage me. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, and healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with wisdom Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God destiny. Use me Lord Jesus for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen!”

Encourager ###, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my wallet. I have a credit card and all kinds of other license and any other things that membership cards. Please pray for me that I recover the wallet and return. I will offer masses for other people that have lost items and also the people that have lost their loved ones. This I pray in...
Replies
6
Views
276
I just realized that I’m in love with my close friend, but I don’t know if it’s God telling me to ask them out. I’ve had visions of marriage and family; they are my go-to person to talk about anything.
Replies
6
Views
528
Im begging you for help as I'm facing a really dangerous time in my life. I have been committing adultery WAAAAY lot, have been very very blasphemous and even tried changing other people's minds, fornicated with a married woman. I want to ask for forgiveness even though I know blasphemy can not...
Replies
6
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom