By ### Please pray for my quest for promotion or ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua2

Disciple of Prayer
By ###

Please pray for my quest for promotion or to get a better paying job in ###. I am an accountant and manager by profession but am currently working as a lecturer for Accounting and Business Law and Business Management. Also, I have a merrital problem of which I am requesting your prayers for breakthrough to end this long standing problem and a peaciful sharing of assets.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
In Jesus Name Lord we come before ur thrown of grace and plead that You heard this prayer in Jesus Name...Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for every blessing in my life, This life, job... Family, health and everything. Forgive me for the moment i forget to be thankful. Lord Jesus.. You know transfers are going on...promotions are going on in my department. Lord i don't know which place to choose, where to go...
Replies
12
Views
202
Please pray that God answers my question in a special way.
Replies
7
Views
259
O God, I am also Your servant. Please have mercy on me as well, and bless me too with Your countless favors. Grant me happiness in my life. I am ### years old now, yet I don’t know who I am, why I am here, or what I am supposed to do. It feels as if my life has no purpose at all. How many more...
Replies
7
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom