Please god help me I can't handle these problems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisara

Disciple of Prayer
Please God help me I can't handle these problems anymore. Please help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts,Have a Blessed day!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord of Mercy,
we humbly bow down before you asking that you accept us the way we are.
We may not be perfect but you are perfect in us and I declare and decree that you are mighty to save.
We pray for our brethren and all the needs at hand.
Show her your goodness all the days of her life.
In Jesus name.
AMEN.

May the Lord bless you,
and keep you.
May the Lord make his face shine upon you,
and be gracious unto you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace...
AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son go to sleep. He has always had issues sleeping, but has gotten worse in the last month since school ended. I cannot handle this anymore and it is not good for him. How will I get him up for the class he is supposed to be starting and other important dates? This is...
Replies
6
Views
114
The hearing s out the arrears is coming Up and I feel physically week from then stress. The property management has been relentless and ruthless in their attempts to pressure me into signing a backdated document. No there is NL one around they help me. Inwas advises eo seek legroom aid, tenant...
Replies
8
Views
41
And having an event tomorrow, praying that it turns out good in Jesus' name and it’s cooler, amen.
Replies
6
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom