Court Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamHis

Disciple of Prayer
I am so thankful for the prayers. Last week I was filled with so much fear and anxiety but God held my hands during my trial and helped me testify my case confidently, most of all He has not let go ever since.

Tomorrow morning I go back on the stand in front of the attorneys and Judge, may I ask for a prayer request.

That He keeps me strong throughout this case and if I feel fear or anxiety the Holy Spirit brings comfort to me and speaks through me. May I speak my testimony with confidence and that the Judge will feel in his heart that I am telling the truth.

Please pray that I may win this case and that my victory is His as nothing is impossible through Him.

Luke 12:11-12

When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.

Deuteronomy 3:22

Do not be afraid of them; the Lord your God himself will fight for you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### ### he has a trial coming up for a crime he doesn't remember committing please pray for only God's will to be done and for strength and clear thinking when this comes up this month and for my son ### ### for his drug addiction that God will break those chains thank...
Replies
7
Views
263
Hi family, just want to start this message off by saying the Lord came through in the craziest way to make a way for us to make rent and bills this month. He is so good! Thank you Jesus! I'm asking that you will life myself up, that my heart will be full of the PEACE that surpasses all...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Hi everyone, so I was released from my job because I had the flu and at the same time my husband was released at his job because of the situation in court. It's been a while but today he finally had an interview as a maintenance man and he said the interview went well but they have to look at...
Replies
13
Views
550
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom