Jesus, I Don't Know What To Do,

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchback

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus I don't know what to do, every time I make a move, I am stopped. Jesus just like everyone else I had dreams and goals, but my life is not going anywhere. Jesus every time I try to do something, things go wrong. Seems like nothing is working, I try to follow my heart but I come to a dead end. Jesus I had a job but it was taken away. I have family but they don't care and I have no help when in need. Jesus I tried praying but nothing is happening. Jesus what should I do then? Nothing is working and you are not answering, the only answer seems to be is do nothing, do absolutely nothing, stop following dreams and stop doing anything since I cannot be accepted. Jesus I try to be kind according to the Bible, I help and give but now I am just being used. They take my stuff and just abandon me, I can only ask I don't want evil people part of my life anymore, I've been too kind yet there is nothing for me in life. Jesus if you can only give me answers to my life that is all I need, you Jesus is all I need if you can only take pardon. Jesus in your name I ask, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
my dear friend be strong the Lord has a plan for you he has a plan for you  Read Acts 20:35 35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: â€˜It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ â€

brother it is always better to give then to receive even if they dont appreciate it bless them in my life i have had situations were i have helped and given a lot to people and in the end i was used but i learned and am learning when we give and not expect anything in return it is a blessing well brother do as the Lord leads you he will show you the way just trust in his ways.All may seem faithful but our God is faithful till the end he will never leave nor forsake you he will stand firm and care and Love for you accept the Love he has for you he has a huge plan but you need to accept the plan he has run into his arms for you will only find rest in him he could bind up your wounds in your heart.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted  and saves the crushed in spirit.

Glory and honor to God in Jesus name amen! Jesus Loves you always remember that his Love is big and he LOVES YOU HIS LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL BELIEVE IN THIS
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Jesus if you have a plan for my life I ask that you proceed because I lost all desire to do anything because nothing works. My life's been this way for many years. I had dreams and goals and plans to do something with my life but here I am with absolutely nothing, and the little things I have cannot take me far. Jesus I am tired of waiting for you because every day there is nothing good for me, I hope for you and expect you but you're not here for me and without you I am not going anywhere. Jesus what are you waiting for? I am losing without you life is wasting away. Jesus maybe my faith is weak, maybe something is wrong but you are supposed to help me, you're supposed to love me because you died for me and look at me you're not helping me, everything may be wrong but one thing is for sure that I want you and I need you regardless of myself. Jesus nothing will not work unless you come and rescue me from being tormented all through my life, all my life I've been abused, if it is my fault I ask you to end it, it is only you that I want to deal with my life and death, I already know Satan is horrible and his kingdom is ugly, that is the reason I am waiting for you to pull me out of this miserable life. Jesus will you accept me? Jesus it is you I need there is nothing else I can do, I cannot make myself better for you, my life is done, there is nothing else I can do, I am like dying without you, hope is dying Jesus you should know what I am going through. Jesus it is worth giving up but I am not giving my soul to Satan and I am not leaving my young nieces and nephews to fend for themselves but I am dying of loneliness, mistreatment, being used and being cursed by Satanist and Witchcraft. Jesus life is not going anywhere and I need your help if you can just listen to me, Amen.
 
amen brother! Come just how you are to the Lord he hears your prayers and Loves you, just trust him be honest with him and be patient and Praise him in the storm Praise him even at this point of your life when you feel so down and the raging storm will cease for the storm only ceases when we worship and call on name of Jesus! Even at this moment Jesus has his arms wide open for you and has a bigger plan then you can imagine.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s really hard when your wife is committing adultery and you are trying to keep the family together and you are too old to start over and have nowhere to go and hoping God will make it stop but nothing happens. I just don’t know what to do. I would appreciate any prayers.
Replies
7
Views
121
Dear Heavenly Father, I feel hopeless, worthless, and dreadful. I met up with a prostitute again. Even if we did not have intercourse, she did protected oral sex on me. I got busted with allowing and leaving water running at the room where the immoral act was done and was fined a penalty since...
Replies
10
Views
394
Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom