2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, Help my friend. All prayer warriors take a minute and pray for ### who is undergoing the toughest time. Please. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
4
Views
153
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for sisters to be free from negative emotions and to treat the mother with kindness and respect. The mother is a long-term cancer survivor.
Replies
2
Views
85
  • Locked
dear God, I am praying for my friend who is going through the toughest time in his life. I pray for him and God give my friend all the strength and give him hope to look forward in life. I pray all happiness and I pray that God give my happiness also to him. I don't want anything God. Just a...
Replies
3
Views
87
  • Locked
Please pray I will find a husband...In Jesus name Amen
Replies
3
Views
111
M
  • Locked
Please help my grand### take the evilest out of his mouth. So that he could be a better person. I know when you are old most people do that. He be mean to everyone.
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
will you ask god to send me love in my life and will you ask god with me to send me a roommate I need one a.s.a.p and that god will send me love to my new church and help me to teach my youth more about god
Replies
2
Views
78
  • Locked
pls pray for me i have lots of sorrow in my heart no one is be with me except God I am doing my MBA I didn't write any exams properly pls God give me a good result to me my life is depends upon my results I trust you pls don't leave me I want to clear all papers pls God give good result to me by...
Replies
3
Views
117
M
  • Locked
Please do not think about ending your life there is someone out there that really cares. Have the faith. Everything will work out for you. God bless you
Replies
2
Views
77
  • Locked
Hello tender souls.. I am really needing a financial blessing. I am living on my own at ### and am going to school and working. I don't have a computer so I am always driving to the library and back trying to finish assignments (which eat gas). Rent is also due. Please assist me in prayer to...
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage and a full life restoration..that our debt would be eliminated and find a significant secondary income.
Replies
5
Views
178
Back
Top Bottom