Financial Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartbeats4him

Humble Prayer Partner
Hello tender souls.. I am really needing a financial blessing. I am living on my own at ### and am going to school and working. I don't have a computer so I am always driving to the library and back trying to finish assignments (which eat gas). Rent is also due. Please assist me in prayer to just ask the Holy One for guidance. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Isaiah 40:10 | Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family and I are in urgent need of help with financial prayers. I either need 2 months rent, water, car insurance, car payments, internet "only means of communication" and trash or the money for first, last, security, 2 months car payment and insurance and a good job in a completely better...
Replies
9
Views
157
Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
141
JMC everyone 🙏 After receiving Jesus, many problems in my life have been solved, and for that I thank the Lord from the bottom of my heart. But there is still one financial problem—I am trying my best to pay off my debt, but I have not been able to do it yet. However, I have complete faith in...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom