Please pray that ### will be approved for disability ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

heidi

Prayer Partner
Please pray that ### will be approved for disability due to her borderline personality. Pray for ### and ### that this marriage will last and that ### will be a happy child and stop doing these things that upset her parents and school. Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Team, Please pray my doctors fill out my medical forms correctly for the disability company and that I'm approved. I'm disabled, have screws/rods in my back and screws and a plate in my neck. I take numerous medications to attempt to be out of pain and live life. I need assistance...
Replies
8
Views
170
Hello, can everyone please pray for me to be approved for disability. I have applied in ### and now that I have more medical problems I applied but I am very scared it will be denied again. It is such a long process but I don’t know how much time I have on this earth. I physically can’t work...
Replies
8
Views
275
I pray fro Wisdom to do the paperwork right please and APPROVED in JESUS name
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom