We leave in a world, where the broken ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doing good

Servant of All
We leave in a world, where the broken heart is commonplace. There is someone who came to heal the broken heart. His name is Jesus.

John 3:16 says, for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

I pray for people to give their heart to Jesus and he will never disappoint. God is calling them to accept Jesus as their lord and savior. I pray that they choose to live for Christ. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray for the broken heart! I pray the healing balm that only Jesus can bring through the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:1 :Do not envy the wicked, do not desire their company; Extended Explanation: At first glance, Proverbs 24:1 may seem straightforward: don’t be envious of the wicked or long to be around them. But there’s a deeper wisdom...
Replies
9
Views
115
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
7
Views
179
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
8
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom