I am requesting prayers for myself and my family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margaret963

Disciple of Prayer
I am requesting prayers for myself and my family for spiritual help, financial and health blessings, and for direction for us on how God wants us to work and do ministry for Him. Thank you so much.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your input is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or clarify your request?
Replies
10
Views
497
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
243
Please pray for the health of my youngest daughter and my Mom. Prayers for my oldest daughter to get a job in her career field - she's been out of college since May and still looking for a job. Prayers for the safety of our homes and safety for ourselves as we have to travel to work in this icy...
Replies
5
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom