Lord, please let the true truth come out no ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeHamm08

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, please let the true truth come out no matter the outcome...don't let the devil win & don't let anyone be wrongly accused....I love my kids & husband & just hope & pray for the best, for things to come together & mend us back like we should be. Please let all be treated as should...if you try to ruin someone with a false accusation you deserve your punishment... if you truly did what is being said you deserve whatever happens in your punishment. This struggle has gone on way too long & I pray it ends how the Lord knows it should & soon! Regular everyday stuff like finances & time is hard enough but this is beyond a stress level for anyone to handle.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
To all that pray for this I Thank you in advance...its a long story & God Knows what it is if you could please pray for us a blended struggling family going thru a rough legal patch in a ("###" of a "###" lol) tiny town in KS. Children should all know the way of the Lord & how to respect others & themselves too... Also children deserve to be taken care of by their parents...oh Lord please help...I Love my children & love my stepchildren & know guidance is so needed.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD I get to mov to another country let’s start with the microwave ### cant make anyone GREATLY Shake bring it to the Light 💡stay out of my Anointing that assignment ends now. Satan get out tonight assignments ends tonight...
Replies
8
Views
249
oh my let the truth come out with this not so good family matter going on so much hurting each other with this family for years and now it starting all over with another family younger person so sad people not trust the young person God Be with them all to deal with this and stop trying to hurt...
Replies
9
Views
449
Let the truth come out what is ### is someone in there? HAVE YOUR WAY LORD TA into existence in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom