2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME? (Jeremiah 32:27 Loving Heavenly Father! You know the state of ### sickness and the agony he is undergoing. He is unable to bear this mental and physical torture. Lord! The Scripture says that You are the Lord of...
Replies
4
Views
123
S
  • Locked
Dear I request for prayers for my sister ###. She got a bad attack of flu and is having a persistent cough for some weeks now. She is also having a pain in her chest when she coughs. She is going to a specialist today for a check up. Thank you ###
Replies
5
Views
157
  • Locked
I am still struggling and falling further behind in my bills but I am still trusting God that He will honour His word. Please pray for a breakthrough and deliverance in this area of our lives. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
79
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask for your guidance on what to do, to handle this situation concerning ### and ###, I ask In The Name Of Jesus. AMEN
Replies
3
Views
83
  • Locked
I pray for my husband to end his 8 months affair and realize that family and marriage is what is important. I pray for him to come to his senses and return to a family that loves him. I pray for him to get through his depression and drinking problem and come home where he belongs.
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
I met my best friend 12 years ago, we have been married almost 7 and have two amazing sons, ### and ###. God has provided so many blessings to us. Currently, we are facing the most overwhelming situation of our lives. We have financial and health issues, but the worst is our family may be torn...
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter who has an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Thank you all for prayers offered and all future prayers. You are all in my prayers. God Bless You.
Replies
4
Views
95
P
  • Locked
Dear God. My mom, ### just had her CT scan at ### last Tuesday morning. She has been battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer for over a year now. We're hoping for the CT scan result is much better than last time. Keep on praying tonight and tomorrow morning before her 9am appointment to see her...
Replies
6
Views
194
  • Locked
Oh lord thank you for the peace of my mind that I am able to post my requests on this site. And thank you for giving me the ability to be loved and to love, hope, faith, my daily needs, protection, my family, whatever belongs to me, hopeful future, and opportunity to succeed. Lastly, to answer...
Replies
4
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom