2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all the things that come in my life. Guide me Lord in my everyday living. Help me to find what I want in my life. I am now in the situation that I am alone in life. Guide me Lord to find my companion in life, a man that I can rely on. AMEN....
Replies
5
Views
89
G
  • Locked
Please keep my friend in prayer. She sent me this and I am very concerned. I'm wondering if you could please put out a prayer request for my ###-year-old daughter. She's been having trouble fitting in at school, so she started hanging out with unkind girls just in order to have friends. She is...
Replies
8
Views
276
  • Locked
Father, I first want to say Thank You for being our God and our Father! I Thank You Lord, that we have You to come to at anytime, anywhere and in any and every situation. Lord, I Thank You for Your precious Son Jesus Christ who sacrificed His life that we may live life to its fullest. Lord, I...
Replies
3
Views
155
  • Locked
I do so love the Lord. I ask you to please help me pray and ask God to release me and my family from the burdens and adversaries in my life. Please help us ask God to protect, heal and bless us and set us securely on high away from these burdens and adversaries. Pray God will make this day...
Replies
2
Views
85
D
  • Locked
for ### to recover from pneumonia
Replies
3
Views
84
  • Locked
Praise the Lord, ### has arrived safely in ### and started her job in the new dept though she is only relieving her colleague temporarily. Thanks for all your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
242
  • Locked
jesus u know......
Replies
4
Views
98
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### that they survive and pass whatever situations they are now experiencing. Make them strong and don't forget to pray to the Lord to help them. Also pray that they may stay in good health always.
Replies
3
Views
85
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have been terribly embarrassed these last few weeks, that I haven't gone to church because I feel so ashamed of myself. I pray that those who shamed me, will apologize and say sorry, and that you have mercy on them, and that I regain my confidence so I can go back to my house of...
Replies
4
Views
143
C
  • Locked
Your prayers are sustaining me.
Replies
5
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom