for ### to recover from pneumonia

  • Thread starter Thread starter dellsa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy..."

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: 'This is Zion; No one seeks her.'"

Proverbs 3:8 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."

Numbers 12:13 "And Moses cried to the Lord, 'O God, please heal her—please.' Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer in Jesus' name. Amen."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone. I please ask that you say a prayer for healing for my ###'s lungs and health. She got pneumonia in both of her lungs, and has been down a couple weeks. She also has Crohn’s Disease which makes the recovery time even harder. This time is very difficult for her as she can’t work, and...
Replies
11
Views
95
Pneumonia Please pray for complete healing for my husband ### my granddaughter ###
Replies
6
Views
315
Dear all. I am a young woman who has been diagnosed with pneumonia. Please pray for me to make a complete recovery and that I can get to enjoy Christmas with my family. I am struggling to breathe or to do normal tasks like walking.
Replies
9
Views
863
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom