Please pray for my parents that they survive and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter FAMILY
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAMILY

Guest
Please pray for my ### that they survive and pass whatever situations they are now experiencing. Make them strong and don't forget to pray to the Lord to help them. Also pray that they may stay in good health always.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR BRETHERN BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYERS I TALKED WITH MY ### FOR HOURS AND SHE AGREED THAT WE WILL START SEARCHING A GIRL FOR YOU SOON. AND I GOT A RELIEF AFTER TELLING HER THAT WHCH I HAD THIS BURDEN FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED THE SEARCH YET. I AM FROM BAHRAIN SALARY IS LESS SO I...
Replies
12
Views
170
BRETHERN BY GOD'S MERCIES AND YOUR ALL PRAYERS FINALLY PARENTS AGREED TO SEARCH FOR A GIRL BUT THEY ASKED ME TO KEEP PRAYING FROM YOUR SIDE BECAUSE GOD CAN ONLY GUIDE NOW WHERE TO SEARCH WHOM TO MEET AND ALL. SO I REQUEST EVERYONES PRAYER THAT GOD MIGHT HAVE MERCY ON ME AND SHOW HIS FAVOUR IN...
Replies
10
Views
196
FINALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYER MY ### AGREED TO SEARCH ME A WIFE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SEARCH. I HAVE DEEP DESIRE FOR PAST MANY YEARS BUT NOW I AM FEELING DEPRESSED AND AFRAID TO BE SINGLE ITS KILLING ME LIKE ANYTHING. I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS DELAYING AS ITS WRITTEN IF YOUR BURING WITH PASSION...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom