I do so love the Lord. I ask you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesthelord

Humble Servant of All
I do so love the Lord. I ask you to please help me pray and ask God to release me and my family from the burdens and adversaries in my life. Please help us ask God to protect, heal and bless us and set us securely on high away from these burdens and adversaries. Pray God will make this day, week, month and year the most blessed yet of our lives. I really do love the Lord. I cry out to the Lord in prayer and I ask many prayer request. Please help me pray. I am weary. Pray God will supply our families needs and pray God will change hearts and minds to only have and show love, mercy, compassion and kindness towards me and my family. Pray grace and liberty are abundant in our lives. Please help us pray for relief, protection and blessings. I ask God for miracles. God can do all. I thank you for your prayers.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
186
Lord God, I ask silent requests in Jesus' Name amen. Thank You for blessing me + my family.
Replies
11
Views
342
Lord God, I ask silent requests in Jesus' Name amen. Thank You for blessing me + my family.
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom